Other Dashboard Options¶
Graphite’s default dashboard is powerful and full-featured, but suffers from being a ... little ugly. There are several other dashboard options if you want to try something more attractive, including our favourite Grafana Dashboards.
Using the access keys features, you can allow an external dashboard or alerting system pull data from Hosted Graphite. Here are some options:
- GrafanaGrafana - A full-featured, interactive dashboard. Now available within Hosted Graphite, just click the “Grafana” button on the top navigation bar.
- Graphenehttps://github.com/jondot/graphene - A nice dashboard running on Rails using D3 to render the graphs.
- Graphitihttps://github.com/paperlesspost/graphiti - Using Sinatra and Redis to replace the Graphite web app.
- Tasseohttps://github.com/obfuscurity/tasseo - We run this natively, but you might want to run Jason Dixon’s Tasseo dashboard yourself for some reason.
- GDashhttps://github.com/ripienaar/gdash - Another Sinatra app, using Twitter Bootstrap for layout.Configuration: In dash.yaml, add